Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A little something for you...

I've been out of town for several days visiting our daughter so I am behind here at Ranch Dressing and literally at the ranch here at home. Here's a little something until I get cranked back up....

I'm involved in several charitable events already this season and with the items being donated for good causes I am also handing out coupons for folks to use when the shop officially opens in May.

For you...for helping spread the word I am offering the same gift to you...enlarge it by clicking on it first...right click and save this coupon in your documents or pictures file, then when you are ready, print and bring with you when the shop opens. It will entitle you to 10% off you complete purchase from Ranch Dressing. I will be listing things from now until the end of the year in my online shop on Etsy and will honor the coupon there as well with just a mention of seeing the coupon here on the blog. The listing will be shown here  before I list it in the Etsy shop so you will get a heads up of the items before hand.

Feel free to print one for friends as well and help spread the word for us! Thanks a bunch and I will be talking to you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!