Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Art with the Alpacas Photos

Just a quick post to share a few photos from Saturday's Art with  the Alpacas show....


What a good day we had...the weather was most cooperative and the shoppers streamed in all day. Thanks again to the LARK artists for including me in their show! I hope to join them again for their Christmas event.


I got to set up right across from the barn. It was fun to watch the alpacas play and run and interact with all the people during the day.


There were two of these beauties guarding the alpacas from the coyotes that are so abundant here. Isn't that a sweet face?


Here they are taking in the music and crowd. I'd love to know what they were thinking.


And here are my girls on display...nice backdrop, huh? Randolph county is famous for it's gorgeous rolling hills.


I introduced a few new boxes...a couple of clocks...


...not the best photos to show them off but I did want to give you a peek.


This is more red than pink actually


One of the new label boxes...a good size for gloves, toiletries...etc...just a good size!


The newest jewelry armoire....for a man this time.


And a cute little box for keeping seed packets through the season....so cute to leave out in your mud room.


Just my two cents for a Tuesday....photos of the Emporium booth to come later in the week.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you joined us, Angie! The holiday show will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!