Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Limited Edition Autumn Harvest Soy Candles

Autumn Harvest Soy Candles Limited Edition
Fall officially arrives in five days. I've been burning my Pumpkin Souffle candle since Labor Day. I just couldn't wait. This is my favorite candle burning season. I absolutely love smelling the spices associated with Fall.

Autumn Harvest Collection Pour

This collection smells like a country kitchen. Making them was a heavenly experience. Each day when I would come in from the studio I could smell the day's work in my hair and on my clothes. Each day, I smelled like butter and spices. OMG! 


This year, we have our two best sellers, Pumpkin Souffle and Buttered Rum along with three new scrumptious fragrances...Maple Nut Fudge, Pumpkin Applebutter, and Sweet Potato Pie.

Maple Nut Fudge
You can almost taste these candles! Maple Nut Fudge is a tempting blend of nutty walnut, maple, vanilla, cinnamon and chocolate with just a sweet surprise...a touch of tangerine. 

Pumpkin Apple Butter
I can't say that I've ever eaten Pumpkin Apple Butter, but now I am more likely to start hunting down a recipe! Imagine notes of orange, apple, pear, pineapple and cherries; middle notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove with base notes of warm vanilla. Well, there you have it...only better in real life.

Sweet Potato Pie
My oh my...What do you get when you combine candied yams, marshmallow cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, a splash of lemon and buttery southern crust? Sweet Potato Pie. 

This is a limited edition pour and I will stock them until Thanksgiving or until they are gone. All five fragrances come in 8 oz. and 16 oz mason jars. Pumpkin Souffle and Buttered Rum are also available in assorted Pyrex cups as in past seasons. Don't wait. Enjoy them now! 

You can purchase candles from me here at the studio by appointment or have them shipped to your door 
                                   or
 from Charmed, 3407 D Archdale Rd. Archdale NC




No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!