Monday, May 3, 2010

My Newest Addiction

I have always loved the beautiful scrap booking papers and all the embellishments to go with them...but I don't scrapbook. For years I have wondered what I could do with them and now I've found my solution. These little boxes are so addictive. I made these last Thursday morning in just a couple of hours. If I'd have had more supplies I'd have kept going.

The possibilities are endless with the combination of paint, papers and all sorts of embellishments. The top is faux painted while the bottom is paper covered. This size makes a nice gift box for jewelry and as a keepsake. 

The same combo of paint and paper with velvet ribbon trim.

This one is for dreams and wishes...or anything else you want to keep inside.

 Back view

Top View
 Stay tuned...More to come

2 comments:

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!