Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas....It's Friday Freebies

Merry Christmas Eve everyone....what a busy week it's been. I totally dropped the ball when it came to blogging this week. That was not my intention but real life just happens, I'm sure you all understand.

I do, however,  have a freebie for you today that you might use if you have small children of your own or will have them in your home for the holidays. One of my favorite websites is the Trail of Painted Ponies. Probably, you know about the pony figurines that are artist designed and collected all over the world. You see their images too on other products such as calendars and ornaments this time of year.

This holiday season they have a cute coloring page for you to download and print. I'm thinking a fun idea would be to print enough of these to have for your children, grandchildren or others that you will have in your home and let them color their own place mats for the kid's table. The photo is only a portion of the whole thing...here is the link to the page....http://www.trailofpaintedponies.com/pdf/holiday_coloring.pdf


My fellow WHOA Team member from etsy, Jennifer MacNeill Traylor, has 2 new Christmas ponies you will want to check out too...http://jensponies.blogspot.com/

Painted Ponies by Jennifer MacNeill Traylor
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a blessed Holiday Season!

2 comments:

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!