Monday, December 13, 2010

Party Season is in Full Swing...Got Jewelry?

Last Friday, I pulled out my egg cartons (jewelry storage boxes) and stocked the shop with a  fresh selection of costume jewelry and purses. I'm loving having loads of jewelry to choose from for my own holiday parties, but, I realize the idea is to actually sell it.

Cute little cigar box purse

Inside of cigar box purse

Colored bead necklaces and evening purses

Assortment of party necklaces and bracelets

Beaded purses and trinket boxes


Clip on earrings

Brooches and pins

Come by and see what we have. I promise you won't have to pry it out of my hands when you make your decision.  I will let it go peacefully and wish you well wearing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!