Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thank You!

Thank you first of all to all that supported our first vendor marketplace this past weekend, whether you were a seller or buyer. Considering the fact that I am no show producer it went off without a hitch!


This was the view off the shop porch and just after the rush around noon Saturday. It was one of the only times I had to snap a picture.

I learned quite a few things about putting on a sale like this for the future...yes, another one is in the works already and I can't wait until October! If you would like information as a shopper or vendor please send your contact info to my email...see the address in the sidebar.

If you want to see some photos from the sale and a few things that are currently for sale you can join my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/TheJunkRanch 


Just my two cents,  
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!