Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Almost Here

I haven't had much time this week to visit any of my favorite blogs yet. I hope to catch up later in the week, but I did notice yesterday when I scrolled through the ones I follow that Ki at Flea Market Style has a sneek peek of their magazine of the same name. It looks wonderful and now we, the 970 followers, are all too excited that she's given a date for kick off. February 25th. That will be here before we know it!



In case you don't know....

Flea Market Style is a new a 146 page newsstand magazine, chock full of vintage-style decorating, projects, collecting tips, special features and more. Co-editors are Ki Nassauer, and  Matthew Mead with  Linda MacDonald editor-at-large.  


I encourage you to take a look at their blog if you haven't already...I know you will be inspired. I surely am!


Oh, and one more thing...don't forget about our give away. I announced it only yesterday and will pick a winner on January 25th. Click here for all the details.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!