Friday, March 11, 2011

Cute Vintage Easter Paper Plate

It's Friday and time to show you some of what I've added this week. I found some cute vintage 1940's or 50's Easter paper plates. At Christmas I sold out of the Santa plates quickly and had no idea that anyone else would love them as much as I did.  These bunny plates are really cute and will make a nice addition to your antique or vintage Easter decorations.

1940-50 Easter Paper Plate - ONLY A FEW LEFT

And are you old enough to remember TV lamps? I am but I didn't realize for the longest time what I had here....

1950's Shell TV lamp - SOLD!

1950's TV shell lamp -SOLD!
I don't figure there is much of a market for them here in Randolph County, but you never know....they are still selling well on Ebay so if you are local...better come now if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!