Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Now Sold Separately

I recently had a request from a good customer to separate a set of coasters so that she could have one for her desk at work. I thought this was a good idea so in the shop (Ranch Dressing Handmade and Vintage) I have been selling them individually.


Since day one I've offered customers the option of choosing which designs they wanted in their sets so this is obviously a great option!


Remember, these designs are prints of my original art, are printed with archival inks on fine art paper, applied to painted canvas rounds and sealed with 5 coats of polycrylic for protection. Of course you remembered! Too, they are cork backed for your tabletop's protection and are the perfect size for a glass or mug at 3 1/2" in diameter.


They are really a steal for $7.50 each don't you think?

For locals, they are available in the shop and as of today are now available individually, in my etsy shop as well. Shipping is only a buck for one or two. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!