Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get Your Kicks....on Route 66

Well... as my dad would say.... that's a deep subject...

Well, I'm just going to come out with it. I'm offering up the new Route 66 floorcloth, Get Your Kicks, to you a little early....remember, I designed it for the Design America-Texas show in May. Well, we are NOT going.

Get Your Kicks floorcloth by Angie Nelson
Without going into a lot of personal details, I will just say that our plans have changed unexpectedly. I'm disappointed, but it's okay.

I'm happy with the way this one turned out. Like most of my recent work it's fun! Life is too short here on earth to be so serious all the time. As long as you put a floorcloth on a hard floor it will work anywhere you want to put it. I think this one would be perfect in a recreation room. I can see a juke box and a popcorn machine in there somewhere.  

Each vintage tag is from one of the 8 states on Route 66

Notice the faux cracks in the pavement...and, notice the visual texture of the pavement

I've put it up on my website and Etsy shop and it ships free in the lower 48. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!