Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Hours at the Studio and Shop...Open by Chance or Appointment



Sorry, I've been away from the blog so long....

Little Velcro asleep in the shop

I'm not sleeping



or playing....

....just busy in the studio and shop...and outside in the gardens and barn...trying to get some housecleaning done...and then there is the grocery shopping, errands, cooking and laundry...and did I mention we already have our spring hay in the barn? You know how it is...so much to do, so little time. I hope to find my rhythm and get back to posting soon. Please don't give up on me. 

Remember the studio and shop are open all summer by chance or appointment. Please call/text me at  336-905-0386. I am in and out some days so you might better call ahead if you are driving from a distance.

I will have the AC cranked up and a delicious summer scented candle burning. We've added 3 new scents to our collection for the summer so far...Lavender Sage Cucumber, Carribean Teakwood, and Coconut Lime Verbena. We also have Citronella to keep away those pesky mosquitoes! 

I hope you too, are enjoying the unofficial start to summer. School will be out next week and we already are having temps in the mid 90's here. If the pool were open I'd be trying to fit that into my day too! Talk to you soon. Honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!