Monday, May 9, 2011

New at the Ranch

New glass in the shop this week...

Vintage Freezer Jars

I think this is my favorite of the three

Don't you love the aqua lid? We have cannisters to match.

Or is this my favorite...I love the red lids.

Gallon Milk Bottles

Arden Farms

Royal Farms

Paper Flour Sack framed in an old window

These way cool vintage goodies are all for sale and ready to go home with you. Give us a call and come by!

We are also opening up our new ebay shop this week. Click on the Ebay tab at the top of the page after 9 pm Tuesday night to see the what's on the auction block this week.

Here is a just a sneak peek...
Working Telechron Motored Neon Ad Clock
We will be adding new items a couple times weekly, so you will want to check our listings often...we are cleaning out the shed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!