Monday, January 31, 2011

New Designs Available Today

Set of 4 Printed Coasters from my original art

You might remember seeing these designs at the first of the month  here on the blog or on my facebook page...I was playing around with painting on vintage sheet music with some of my favorite spirit animals from the Native American tipi art that I love so much and came up with these four designs.

The Guardians 
They are printed with archival inks on art paper and look so close to the originals that my husband thought I had painted them. I will have to say too, that it's even hard for me to tell the difference unless I pick them up and feel the paper. I couldn't be happier with my new printer!

Order as shown or choose your favorite(s)
 They are built just like my hand painted coasters, only the printed design is applied to the canvas rather than painted on it. The design is then finished with six coats of acrylic poly and to protect your surfaces they are backed with cork.

Cork backed Coasters
They are a nice 3 1/2" in diameter...perfect for mugs or glasses. I have already tested our set out over the weekend and received good reviews from the home front.Today, they are now available to you too, from our Etsy shop. The best part is that these are available for immediate shipment...no waiting.

Watch for more designs in this same style later this week in the shop and our online shop.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!