Monday, January 10, 2011

Our First Workshop is Full

I'm very happy to announce that our first workshop Junk Camp for Beginners is full with nearly a week to go before the registration deadline. This doesn't mean though that you can't come if you were waiting until this week to sign up. I am continuing registrations, but for another date, Saturday January 29th. It will be the same time slot, 1pm - 4pm.

If this is the first you are hearing about the workshop you can read the description here.

With  all this said, I have much to do to now get ready for something I only dreamed up a week ago. Yes, this is how I roll...by the seat of my pants...on a daily basis. Keeps life interesting!

Also, this week I will be shopping for a new printer. I need something that uses archival pigments. I think.  Any suggestions?

Boots and Saddle 
These are two more of the coaster rounds from the vintage sheet music I did last week. I tried printing some of these on the printer I have now, but it just doesn't capture the color and detail the way I would like it to. Recently I bought an ACEO on ebay that was printed with archival pigment on special paper. It is stunning! I want that. I think I will contact her this week to see what she has.

Well, back to the drawing board. Literally.

Talk to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by. I love reading your comments!